Vitrex's Product Range:Introduction and Areas of Application
VITREX AND THE 2010 FIFA SOCCER WORLD CUP
Education and Presentation Boards:
Advantages of a modular cubicle system over more conventional building
Overview of the Vitraflex ´´Classic`` Cubicle System
Overview of the Vitraflex Vanity System
General Product Specifications
- Vitrex Bathroom Signage Panels (266kb pdf)
- Vitraflex ´´Classic`` Modular Changeroom Cubicles (276kb pdf)
- Vitraflex ´´Classic`` Modular Shower Cubicles (279kb pdf)
- Vitraflex ´´Classic`` Modular Toilet Cubicles (283kb pdf)
- Vitraflex Vanities Type ´´AF`` (268kb pdf)
- Vitraflex Vanities Type ´´PB2010`` (267kb pdf)
- Akzo Nobel Powder Coating Colours for Aluminium Extensions (129kb pdf)
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Vitraflex Modular Cloakroom Cubicles, Vanities and Bathroom Signage Panels
General Conditional Guarantees:
- Vitraflex Modular Cloakroom Cubicle and Vanity System (248kb pdf)
- Vitreous Enamelled Steel Surface – vs – LPDL Melamine / HPDL Formica Surfaces in
High Traffic Areas (246kb pdf)
Vitraflex is a versatile and flexible modular system, offering maximum space utilization for an unlimited range of layouts and applications:
- Toilet cubicles.
- Shower cubicles.
- Combination Shower and Changeroom cubicles with benches.
- Changeroom cubicles with benches.
- Urinal screens.
- Privacy (Modesty) screens.
- Special facilities - nursery schools, toilets for the disabled, Asian toilets.
- Vanities (Type AF and Type PB2010).
- Bathroom Signage Panels.
- Flexibility: Systems can accommodate an unlimited number of layouts and of applications. Standard and special sizes, all components are purpose made to suit the layout and site requirements.
- Optimum Space Utilisation: The use of 20 mm panels to form cubicles can result in up to a 12 % saving on required space.
- Dry Installation: The cubicles are installed once all the wet trades, installation of sanitary fittings and tiling have been completed.
- Variety of Surfaces and Finishes: Suitable for any budget and application.
- Colour Range and Colour Schemes: Large colour range to suit any colour scheme. Different colours can be used on the various panels to enhance a specific arrangement.
- Low Maintenance: The cubicle components and vanities are virtually maintenance free, requiring only a regular wipe down.
- Hygiene: Modular systems in general and the vitreous enamel steel surface in particular, allow for a better and more hygienic maintenance of the ablution facilities.
- De-mounting: In the event of a refurbishment to the ablution facilities, the cubicle components can be taken down and re-installed thereafter.
- Cubicle Components: Partitions, Doors, Full, End, Wall and Special Wall Stiles, Urinal Screens, Privacy Screens.
- Construction: Composite panels, outer facings compression bonded to a core of wood particle board, edges framed with extruded aluminium channel sections (beading) mechanically fixed to the panel core.
- Waterproofing (Shower Cubicles): Open cell wax impregnated foam rubber strip, forms compression seal between the panel edge and the aluminium beading.
- Floor Clearance - Partitions and Doors: 150 mm from the finished floor.
- Floor Mounting Detail - Stiles (Hygienic Anchors)(Standard Detail): Bases of stiles raised 150 mm above finished floor level, stainless steel (Grade 304) hygienic adjustable telescopic leg anchors, embedded in the panel core and surface mounted to the floor.
- Floor Mounting Detail - Stiles (Aluminium Shoe)(On request): Flush mount, base of the stiles fixed directly to the floor, aluminium shoe, 50 mm adjustment.
- Fixing: Stiles and partitions connected to each other and to masonry walls, continuous extruded aluminium channel, screw fixings.
- F and C Type Brackets: Discontinued.
- Standard Ironmongery: Indicator bolt and keep, coat hook cum door stop, door butt hinges, single CP thief-proof toilet roll holder.
- Non-Standard Ironmongery: Rising (door remains closed) and falling (door remains open) hinges, multiple thief-proof toilet roll holders.
- Fixings: Cadmium plated fasteners (salt spray resistance), ironmongery secured by means of one way anti - theft screws.
- Head Rail: Extruded aluminium box section, flush mounted to top of stiles, provides framing for door openings and bracing for installation.
- Single Piece Construction (VE Steel only): Components are manufactured in a single piece construction, up to 1600 mm wide (partitions) and 1250 mm wide (stiles), no vertical or horizontal joints.
- Vertical Joints (Rigidised Stainless Steel and Formica): Due to limitations in the material sheet sizes, all components with a width > 1200 mm are supplied with a vertical joint.
- Aluminium Extrusions - Finish: Natural anodised (standard), powder coated and anodised (special).
- Construction: Vanity tops manufactured in vitreous enamelled steel, pre-fabricated to shape and size prior to enamelling and are then fitted with a suitable backer. Manufactured as a single piece in lengths up to a maximum of 1800 mm, longer lengths are made up of multiple sections.
- Edges: Smooth radiussed edges, no steps or protruding trims.
- Hygienic Surface: Absence of crevices and pores inhibits presence and development of mould and bacteria, surface is easy to clean.
- Waterproof: System and surface are impervious to water and common chemicals, will not warp or deteriorate as a result of leakages.
- Colour Co-ordination: Available in the full range of matching colours to the Vitraflex Cubicles.
- Designs: Available in either the ´´AF Range``, with integral downstand (skirt) and fitted with or without splashback, or alternatively the ´´PB2010 Range``, with integral downstand, front access, side and back closure panels.
- Basin and Tap Cut-outs: All commercially available vanity basins can be incorporated into the Vitraflex vanity tops, cut-outs are factory prepared with templates.